RARA-AVIS: Andrew Vachss on the radio

From: Joe Dante ( joe_dante@flashmail.com)
Date: 22 Oct 2002

I know there's a Vachss fan or two lurking around here. So, I figured I'd pass this along:

===== Can't make it to a signing?

Here's some chances to listen to Andrew Vachss live, and even call in your question and/or comments:

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2002 -- 11:00 a.m. Pacific
< http://www.570klac.com/jacor-common/streaming_disclaimer.html> The Michael Jackson Show (KLAC-AM) Live interview call-in # : 1-866-570-5522

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2002 - 8:30 a.m. Pacific
< http://www.570klac.com/jacor-common/streaming_disclaimer.html> The Gil Gross Show (KLAC-AM) Live interview
====

If nothing else, Vachss always has some interesting things to say.

And, has anyone seen this yet? Really cool cover art:
<http://www.vachss.com/getaway_man/index.html>

Joe D.