Re: RARA-AVIS: Hammett stories

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 18 Oct 2002

On 18 October 2002, Eddie Duggan wrote:

: On the subject of Hammett stories, I read on the IMDB that the recent
: film of House on Turk Street had picked up an award at a film festival
: in Moscow, and is currently playing in Italy.

We have some Italians on the list--have any of you seen it? The story could make an excellent short movie. It'd make a good one-act play, too.

Bill