Re: RARA-AVIS: Amphibian noir and a question

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Oct 2002

Doug,

Re your question below:

> . . . do any of you participate in mailing
> lists (like this one)
> that focus on writing? If anyone has any
> recommendations, I'd like to
> hear them. Thanks!

Try Mystery Writers Forum at:

http://www.zott.com/mysforum

It's a message board format rather than a list server like Rara-Avis (I THINK I'm getting those terms right, but I'm kind of a cyber-klutz).

In any case, it's a great site devoted mostly to craft, technical questions, etc. It's divided into numerous categories ("Cozies," "Private Eye Questions," "Police Procedures," "Critiques,"
"Technology Troubles," etc.) so you can post questions or comments in areas that are most of interest to you.

JIM DOHERTY