RARA-AVIS: Re: Whitfield

From: Douglas Greene ( dgreene@odu.edu)
Date: 13 Oct 2002

To reply to the question whether Whitfield's Jo Gar stories have ever been collected -- they are about to be! Crippen & Landru in Association with Black Mask Press now has at the printer JO GAR'S CASEBOOK, containing all the stories of the "Island Detective." It has a great cover by neo-pulp artist Tom Roberts. It will be available for $20 in trade softcover and
$45 in numbered clothbound (signed by the Tom Roberts and the editor, Keith Alan Deutsch proprietor of Black Mask). The clothbound will have an additional Whitfield story in a separate pamphlet.

The printer hasn't yet given us a delivery date, but mid to late November is likely.

If you are not on our e-list for announcements, let us know and we'll include you -- and you can reserve a copy now.

So much for Blatant Publishers Promotion.

Doug Greene Crippen & Landru www.crippenlandru.com