Re: RARA-AVIS: Book Rescue Finds

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Oct 2002

Larry, if you see any paperbacks by Ralph Dennis, do pick them up for me (or for you, if you want to do yourself a favor). I am starting to pay serious attention to this author. So far my collection consists of 3, 5 and 7 of the Hardman series.

By the way, my county also has a recycling place where people drop off books. I've found more books than I need. People will throw out anything, even old nineteenth-century cookbooks. It's not like the recipes go out of fashion, is it?

Best,

MrT