Re: RARA-AVIS: John D. MacDonald

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 29 Sep 2002

On 26 September 2002, Bludis Jack wrote:

: Does anyone know where I can find a complete list
: of books by John D. MacDonald -- not just the
: Travis McGee books but the others as well?

I'm a little late on this, but there are some biblios up on the list's web site, and I try to keep them up to date. JDM's is at

         http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/biblio/jdmacdonald.html

It has his short fiction, too.

Bill