Re: RARA-AVIS: John D. MacDonald

From: William Denton (
Date: 29 Sep 2002

On 26 September 2002, Bludis Jack wrote:

: Does anyone know where I can find a complete list
: of books by John D. MacDonald -- not just the
: Travis McGee books but the others as well?

I'm a little late on this, but there are some biblios up on the list's web site, and I try to keep them up to date. JDM's is at

It has his short fiction, too.

William Denton : Toronto, Canada : : Caveat lector.

-- # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at .