Re: RARA-AVIS: "Leonardo's bicycle" by Paco Ignacio Taibo II

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Sep 2002

<<A rewarding discovery (at least in my case).>>

Etienne: I'm glad you've discovered Paco Taibo. He is an ambitious writer, a gifted storyteller. Maybe too sui generis to make it into the mainstream, but definitely classy. Sui generis, tough and classy, just what the Raravian of the 21st century is looking for, right?

Best,

MrT