RE: RARA-AVIS: Rinehart's THE BAT

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 13 Sep 2002

Mark said: Didn't Rinehart write The Lodger? Wasn't that gothic?

********* I'm not sure, Mark. Is that a story or a novel? I don't see it listed in her bibliography, but the stories are only named by collection, not by individual titles. Here's the link: http://www.casema.net/~nvembden/Engels/rinehart.htm