Re: RARA-AVIS: Burnett's LITTLE CAESAR

From: Larry Newton ( ldnewton2@attbi.com)
Date: 11 Sep 2002

Well, at least Burnett was consistent throughout his novels. I don't remember ever feeling sympathy for any of his stories' main characters. They were all seedy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Robison" < zspider@gte.net> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2002 8:41 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Burnett's LITTLE CAESAR