RE: RARA-AVIS: Several thanks

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 11 Sep 2002

Pre-Young Frankenstein Peter Boyle (Everybody Loves Raymond) comes off rather well too.

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

Send your femme fatale stories to Judas by 15 October 2002
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
-----Original Message----- From: Rene Ribic Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 8:35 PM
I noticed that one of the films coming up in September on the Mystery channel is THE FRIENDS OF EDDIE COYLE, from the brilliant George Higgins book, starring an aging (& still magnificent) Robert Mitchum. Anybody who hasn't already done so HAS to watch this film & read the book. Essential - & I'm not even going to qualify that with an "IMHO".