Re: RARA-AVIS: Gina Gallo

From: WordRunner@aol.com
Date: 06 Sep 2002

In a message dated 9/5/02 7:45:18 PM, jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com writes:

<< If you like short fiction, CRIME SCENES is one of the best single-author collections of cop stories I've ever read.

    I agree with all that you've said, Jim. Also, Gina's ability to find dark humor in the worst of situations and her gift for bringing raw emotion onto the printed page puts her among the best of today's newer crime writers of both fact and fiction.

                                    Jim Blue