RE: RARA-AVIS: Two Rara-Avians on "Noir" Panel

From: Gary ( piesbook@execpc.com)
Date: 06 Sep 2002

> We want a group picture of you and Bill Crider and Manuel Ramos and Jack
Bludis, preferrably in a smoky bar with expensive beers in your hands and women of questionable repute at your side...Also, I think former rara-avian Kip Stratton will be at the show.

Please stop at my booth in the Dealer's Room at the Austin Bcon. I can get any good looking babes you need for a photo op if you buy enough books!

Best, GWN Gary Warren Niebuhr P. O. Box 341218 Milwaukee, WI 53234 piesbook@execpc.com http://my.execpc.com/~piesbook/piescatalog.html