RARA-AVIS: Pelecanos's Soul Circus

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 06 Sep 2002

I saw on Usenet today that advance reading copies of George Pelecanos's SOUL CIRCUS are around. The book features Terry Quinn, Derek Strange, and Nick Stefanos, and it's due in hardcover (in North America, and perhaps elsewhere) in March 2003. If anyone on the list reads it before then I hope they'll let us know how it is. He joins Mr. Crider in guest-of-honourdom at Bouchercon and perhaps copies will be floating around there.

Sorry about all the mail, but I can't resist mentioning a new one by Mr. Pelecanos.

Bill