RARA-AVIS: Top ten by decade

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 05 Sep 2002

Mr. Wilson has volunteered, after I asked him, to be Chief Reporting Officer for a monthly tally of our Top Ten Hardboiled and Noir Books of the Decade, each decade we survey over the next eight months. We've voted on favourite characters and books (I'll put them up on the web site where they're easy to find) but this is our chance to let it be known which are the top books of each decade. Whenever anyone wonders or needs a reading list, this'll give them eighty of the absolute best. I think the ones from the recent decades will be especially interesting.

Bill