RARA-AVIS: William H. Duhart?

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 26 Aug 2002

Today I picked up Gold Medal #805, THE DEADLY PAY-OFF (1958), by William H. Duhart. What's the scoop on him? A Google search turns up mentions of his Gold Medal books and short fiction, and a William H. Duhart who's the administrator of a condo in Jacksonville, Florida. The covers look good, and I'll report back on it when I've read it, but perhaps Mr. Crider or someone can fill us in on Duhart, if indeed that is his real name?

Bill