RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V4 #487

From: Dave Zeltserman ( davez@shore.net)
Date: 25 Aug 2002

Charles Willeford isn't my favorite hard-boiled writer, but he's easily in my top 5. I second the suggestion of an "All Willeford" month.

-Dave Zeltserman

-----Original Message----- From: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca [mailto: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca] On Behalf Of Terrill Lankford Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2002 7:24 PM To: rara-avis@icomm.ca Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V4 #487

BetsyaW@aol.com wrote:

> Knox Burger asked Charles or whoever was delivering Charles's ms at
the time
> to stop submitting work to Gold Medal; Burger really, profoundly
disliked
> "this guy Willeford's" writing.
> Betsy Willeford

And I was just thinking we should have an "All Willeford" month.

I still think we should. That would make for some lively discussions.

TL

.