Re: RARA-AVIS: pricey Erle Stanley Gardner

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 20 Aug 2002

I've got an original hb VELVET CLAW around here somewhere--at least I don't remember it being among the thousands of books I've thrown out in my several moves--or else it's in my mother's attic with her accidental first-edition Hemingways. It sure wasn't pristine, but it's in better condition than those described.

Joy, who wasn't allowed to take out any more Perry Masons from the library after her mother noticed