Re: RARA-AVIS: Procedurals (was: Jonathan Craig)

From: Al Guthrie ( allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 09 Aug 2002

I suspect that the Police Procedural would make an excellent Theme of the Month. Personally, I'm looking for an excuse to read some Bill James, John Wainright, some more Maj Sjowall, more Rankin, more Ed McBain, more Jonathan Craig, more Simenon, more Turnbull, more Henning Mankell, more Harvey, etc. And with Jim Doherty as our resident expert, I'm sure it would be one hell of an education.

Al