Re: RARA-AVIS: Gold Medal: Lament for a Virgin

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 08 Aug 2002

Al wrote:

"I can't remember the source, but Westlake went on to cite the kidnappers who used "The Snatchers" as a template as evidence of White's plotting power."

Does anyone know a source for more information on that copycat crime?

I'm fascinated by cases of fact following fiction (as in the bank robberies following the model of Loophole). Are there others that copied crime novels?

Mark