RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled Auction ?

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 06 Aug 2002

hi everybody,

A while ago someone posted a link to an auction of mystery books. They were selling them off in lots. The first lot was pre-hardboiled, and there was an excellent listing of the books and some very nice cover scans. The second lot had a bunch of hardboiled in it, but wasn't to be auctioned until September, so it wasn't online at the time.

Does anybody have a link for the hardboiled stuff they have for sale? I might not have a lot of money, but that doesn't mean I don't like looking at pictures.

I tried searching "Sotheby's" in the Google search engine, and the link I chose took me to an online auction, which wasn't what I was looking for. I'm not even sure if the auction house was Sotheby's... I just guessed.

thanks, miker