Re: RARA-AVIS: Who's O'Hara ?

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Aug 2002

I've heard a panel of academics and book critics at a book festival pan O'Hara's fiction as being repetitive and largely ignored today
(i.e., not read).

For me, the dialogue of O'Hara's different characters remains sharp, gritty, and authentic.

Didn't he write also Butterfield 8, later a movie with Liz Taylor?

Ed Lynskey

=====