Re: RARA-AVIS: British Noir--Christopher Brookmyre--ScotNoir

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 30 Jul 2002

Some U.S. historians in recent years have given credit to the Scottish Renaissance (or maybe the Scottish Enlightenment? which would make more sense) for provoking the intellectual ferment that produced the American Revolution.
    And Rankin is what gave me the "something's going on in Scotland" thought, so I don't think you owe any apologies.

Joy

Al Guthrie < allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk> responded to: