Re: RARA-AVIS: Richard Stark - THE OUTFIT + BRAT- Russian noir

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Jul 2002

<<The Brat sounds like a geat movie. I'll have to look for

it. Somehow I doubt I'll find it at my local Blockbuster, though.>>

These days, you have to have patience. Everybody talks about the communications revolution, yet I find it harder than ever to get certain books, recordins and films.

We have to face it: this is rapidly becoming a third world country (without the good food). Some historians and economists say it has been going that way since the early seventies. With so much noise, people didn't notice.

Best,

MrT

=====
"The skill of man is unequal to the formation of a new man from old materials, but the battered tenement may, with care, be long sustained by props" -- From Becklard's Physiology.