RARA-AVIS: Used Book Loot

From: Mrriter@aol.com
Date: 27 Jul 2002

Here's what I picked up at the Denver Public Library Used Book Sale, for
$5.50:

The Diehard, Jon A. Jackson The Concrete Blonde, Michael Connelly The Jook, Gary Phillips The Mind-Murders, Janwillem van de Wetering The Burnt Orange Heresy, Charles Willeford Touch of Evil, Whit Masterson Chinaman's Chance, Ross Thomas The Criminalist, Eugene Izzi Knight's Gambit (Six Mystery Stories) William Faulkner

Most of these authors have been talked about on the list at one time or another, and I've read something else by most of these guys, but these particular titles are new to me. Any suggestions on what to read first?
(This is my second message to the list this week -- turning into a regular chatty cathy.)

Manuel Ramos MOONY'S ROAD TO HELL, September, 2002 www.manuelramos.com