Re: RARA-AVIS: Gold Medal Month

From: Al Guthrie ( allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 26 Jul 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: < abc@wt.net>

> > How about those who don't have easy access to books from
> > various publishers?
>
> Rats. Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time [a different publisher
each month].

> Bill Crider

Still does. For those of us who don't have your wonderful book collection, it's an excellent opportunity to improve what we do have. As for "easy access": what's easier than ordering from ABE? I, for one, would love to hear your (and James's) recommendations anyway. I have a few Dells and a lot of Pocket Books but there are gaps where the Avons, Ace Doubles, Signets, etc should be.

Al