Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: Ellroy on Mosley and Clinton

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 23 Jul 2002

Clinton always had a book with him and, if fiction, something hardboiled. From C-SPAN, I recall Mosley and <?> the sports agent with the psycho sidekick. When asked about the book du jour, he'd have praise. I don't recall that he ever announced a favorite, but his reading habits had to be good for publishing in general and the authors he read in particular. I wonder if there's ever been an article listing or analyzing his reading choices.

Joy, who also wonders what he's reading now