RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V4 #405

From: Marianne Macdonald ( marianne.macdonald@lineone.net)
Date: 22 Jul 2002

On Thursday, July 18, 2002, at 12:23 AM, RARA-AVIS Digest wrote:

> Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:15:07 -0400
> From: K Montin < kmontin@total.net>
> Subject: RARA-AVIS: The Mermaids Singing
>
> A question for Marianne:
>
> I think you said that at Val McDermid would be "introducing" (or
> something
> like that) The Mermaids Singing at CrimeScene. What did you mean,
> exactly?
> She has apparently written two more since then with the same crime
> solvers.
> Has a movie been made?
>
> Karin

A tv movie. I couldn't stay to watch it. It will be broadcast here in the autumn.

Well, I've moved. I sit here surrounded by boxes of books which I can't unpack until I've had shelves put in. No furniture - just books. I'm not quite back with you yet, but the new computer is set up as of this hours, so...

Marianne