Re: RARA-AVIS: social commentary/Mighty Johns

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Jul 2002

<< including some seemingly weird choices like Peter Robinson>>

Hey, I like Peter Robinson. He's cool. And with this piece of breathtaking literary criticism, I wish yawl a great weekend. Just remember to keep your head above the water while keeping both ears glued to the ground and your eyes on the light at the end of the tunnel. Bad metaphor is addictive. Now I know why our politicians (all politicians) speak the way they speak.

Best,

MrT