RE: RARA-AVIS: Report to a DJ: Hubert Selby Jr.

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 10 Jul 2002

<<well i don't know about dj, but i see that george pelecanos is reading _a world of thieves_, by james carlos blake, and _monte walsh_, by jack schaefer, this summer. you might try them. ;-)>>

I love Jack Schaefer's westerns, but I haven't read one in years. Thanks to you (and, indirectly, to George P.) for the suggestion. I haven't read James Carlos Blake but I will see if this title is in the public library.

The Peanut Butter Conspiracy is Spreading... I just put on the ancient LP, and boy is it Bad. It's so bad that my kids love it. What shall we do next, look for another Nixon?

Best,

MrT