RARA-AVIS: JDM biblio

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 08 Jul 2002

The John D. MacDonald bibliography I had stopped halfway through the short stories, but tonight I finished it up, using information given to me in 1999 by John Woolley (who probably isn't on the list any more). Any JDM experts out there, please give a look over if you have a minute and let me know of any mistakes:

         http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/biblio/jdmacdonald.html

It's an impressive list.

Bill