Re: RARA-AVIS: The name of Nameless

From: Graham Powell ( bleekerbooks@hotmail.com)
Date: 07 Jul 2002

> Isn't there a scene in the Colin Wilcox/Pronzini
> collaboration where someone calls Nameless "Bill"? It's
> been a long time since I read the book.

You're absolutely right, the book is TWOSPOT. Not bad, but not as good as the other Nameless books (I haven't read anything else by Wilcox). My understanding is that Pronzini was unhappy that Wilcox used the name "Bill", but I could be wrong as I've been sniffing paint fumes all day (aka refinishing the bathroom).

Graham