RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V4 #389

From: Kate Derie ( katederie@mac.com)
Date: 07 Jul 2002

Well, as long as we're speculating, I've always thought that Nameless's name was "really" Bill Pronzini. The series is written in first person, after all. While Bill is too unpretentious to actually use his own name for the character (unlike Kinky Friedman), it's been implied on one or two occasions, and now I think he's finally giving Nameless a name.