RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V4 #383

From: Kate Derie ( katederie@mac.com)
Date: 03 Jul 2002

On 7/3/02 1:00 AM, "RARA-AVIS Digest" < owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca> wrote:

> the film of POSTMAN ALWAYS TINGS TWICE a

I'm sorry Rene -- you are a great guy and everyone makes a typo now and then--but this one had me falling out of my chair laughing, especially as it ties in with the recent thread on best bad titles. We could have a creative contest, in which we invent some "bad" titles by changing a single word of a well-known "good" title. Bonus points for changing a word to a synonym
(loosely interpreted) e.g. The Postman Always Tinkles Twice, changing to a rhyming word, and/or changing just one letter.

I promise my next post will be less frivolous, and even tie into the month's theme, as I'm about to start "1977".

--
Regards,
Kate Derie