RARA-AVIS: Mystic River movie

From: Carrie Pruett ( pruettc@hotmail.com)
Date: 02 Jul 2002

well this is weird and interesting - I was wondering how Clint Eastwood was going to work himself into "Mystic River." Apparently HE is going to play the homicide cop who is investigating the murder, who is apparently NOT Sean Devine (Sean Penn is apparently set to play Jimmy with Kevin Bacon likely as Sean), and it looks like a completely new character is being created for Lawrence Fishburne. Well, we'll see if this gets made, because my guess is that "Blood Work" is going to bomb (the trailer looks terrible and Eastwood is not the box office draw he used to be). I can see it now, the movie is going to be all Clint and Larry working the case with like 10 minutes of screentime for Sean, Jimmy, and Dave written completely out of the story. ah, hollywood.

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx