Re: RARA-AVIS: Titles--favorite and not so favorite

From: Scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 26 Jun 2002

As I drag him into everything else... Derek Raymond's, How The Dead Live, is a nice one which was recently pinched by "Bad boy of British literature," Will Self, for his latest work. I Was Dora Suarez, I'm not so sure about, is it cheesey or exotic, hell, it's exotic. I've always loved Once Upon a Time in America, as a film title that is somewhere near our subject matter. Perhaps Avians could event the ultimate composite noir/hb title (I remember a couple of funny ones people came up with as Mike Hammer parodies), Kiss the Bloody Sun Off My Lips Before I go Blind, or whatever. Evenin' All. Colin.