RARA-AVIS: First line to Stark's Parker books

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 18 Jun 2002

Thanks to everyone who helped fill in the list. I put them all up at

        http://www.miskatonic.org/parker-first-lines.html

I read the first line of FIREBREAK ("When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man") to some people at work and one guy, who never reads, liked it so much he actually asked to borrow a Stark book. I gave him the first one.

Bill