RE: RARA-AVIS: peter robinson/gits

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 13 Jun 2002

al said: THE BOX is on Ebay (US) in a lot of five.

hi al. no luck. some one else has a maximum bid thats hidden. as soon as i made a bid, it would instantly come back and tell me i had been outbid. after i ran it up over
$7 (in 50 cent increments) i started to get suspicious. then i got an ebay message telling me that somebody had some kinda secret max they would pay. i went up to $10.50 and was still outbid. kinda funky the way they do that. i go back in there and it still shows a bid of $5.00.

i still appreciated the link, al. it was worth a try.

thanks, miker