Re: RARA-AVIS: drugs, sex and other stuff & other stuff

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 07 Jun 2002

In a message dated 6/6/02 10:19:56 PM, DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net writes:

>If you want to see gun-handling that looks far more authentic, even to
>someone as unknowledgeable as myself, check out Way of the Gun. There's
>just something different about it, even beyond showing the reloading.

I believe the brother of the writer/director, Chris MacQuarrie, (who also wrote The Usual Suspects,) has a military or police background and served as tech advisor. the gun handling in this film is so authentic, Stephen Hunter, whose love of guns is quite apparent in his books, practically had an orgasm in his review of the film he wrote for the Washington Post.

John Lau