Re: RARA-AVIS: a damn good kiss

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 06 Jun 2002

<<crumley's _the last good kiss_ is the best book i've read

since mccarthy's _blood meridian_.>>

When we did the notorious poll thing, I referred to it as the best PI novel ever written, and I still think so (after rereading it last year). I like everything about this book, from the concept to the characters, the pace, the humor. Crumley never wrote another one as good as this one. It would be very hard.

Best,

MrT