RARA-AVIS: mel and payback

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 06 Jun 2002

jan says: Oh, and miker, re your comment on PAYBACK:

> i really don't want to buy a book with a picture of
> mel gibson on the cover...

Gee, that's funny. That's the reason I DID buy this one. ;)

well, alright. i will admit that mel is a hottie. ;-) personally, i loved the mad max series he did.

but before we move way off the payback movie subject, is that the movie that started the trend of everybody holding their gun sideways? definitely a true cinematic inspiration.

miker