Re: RARA-AVIS: Reprinting the lost classics

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 03 Jun 2002

Here are some books I'd like to see reprinted for my own library:

James Reasoner's Texas Wind Thomas Cook's Flesh & Blood, Night Secrets and The City When It Rains Any out of print Willeford A few early Derek Raymond/Robin Cooks I'm missing (and the complete Factory series for anyone who hasn't read it, especially I Was Dora Suarez) Death Deep Down and any other non-series books by Dan J Marlowe I'm missing Gerald Kersh, since I've heard so much praise for him on this list The third book of Frank McAuliffe's trilogy (I have the other two)

and, don't know if these are hardboiled, but . . .

I Was A Bear for the FBI by Melvin Van Peebles I Paid My Dues by Babs Gonzales

Mark