Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Biker Wars

From: Kerry ( gsp.schoo@skylinc.net)
Date: 03 Jun 2002

At 11:53 AM 6/2/02 -0700, you wrote:

Yep, what Jim says. A bit careless with my pronouns there (except in England, of course, where the Queen's Royal Press Officer will shortly announce that 50 Italian professionals will replace the 50 Hells Angels originally anointed to lead Her Majesty's Jubilee Parade.)

Thanks, Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com