Re: RARA-AVIS: Reprinting the lost classics

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 31 May 2002

Mario wrote:

"Speaking of reissues of forgotten stuff, I recently found _The Red Right Hand_ by Joel Townsley Rogers (on Blue Murder), a very good suspense novel that."

I keep meaning to read this. I picked it up used a few years ago (there have been enough reprintings that it's pretty easy to find, at least around here -- DC), ever since seeing Donald Westlake and hearing him name it his favorite mystery.

Mark