Re: RARA-AVIS: Themes of the Months

From: Peedie Monk ( peediemonk@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 31 May 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Denton" < buff@pobox.com>
> June 2002: set back a month, to ...
> July 2002: Colin Ricketts hosts a month of UK hardboiled/noir

Undaunted by the complete failure of my last suggestion, I shall boldly suggest another. Does anybody fancy a 50s/60s Gold Medal month? Apart from the obvious fact that they're excellent entertainment, the added bonuses are that we've all got them, or can get them, and they tend to be short, so we can get a lot read in a month. I think this would be fun. Anybody else?

Al Guthrie