Re: RARA-AVIS: David Karp (was Reprinting the lost classics)

From: Peedie Monk ( peediemonk@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 31 May 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rene Ribic" < rribic@optusnet.com.au>
> Off the top of my head (well, almost) here's my list - not because these
> are fabulous books that I want to share with the world but because I've
> never read them & I would really love to read them:

>snipped<
> THE BROTHERHOOD OF VELVET - David Karp

Has anybody read any David Karp? It's very difficult (ie cost prohibitive) to get hold of anything by him (apart from ONE aka ESCAPE TO NOWHERE, which isn't a crime novel). Seems like a lot of his books were published under different titles under the pseudonym Wallace Ware, but that hasn't helped me get hold of them!

Al Guthrie