RARA-AVIS: Reprinting the lost classics

From: Buzz ( BuzzMeeks@attbi.com)
Date: 30 May 2002

I'm just curious what long-out-of-prints books list members would love to see reprinted? Certainly there has to be a bountiful group of deserving candidates. Personally, I'd like to see Elliot Chaze' "Black Wings Has My Angel" and the book "Detour" by Martin Goldsmith. (am I right in assuming this is the book the cult classic flick is based on?) Like Rene said, it would also be nice to see Willeford's "The Black Mass of Brother Springer" re-issued, because although Black Lizard did it in the '80's, it's virtually impossible to find for less than sixty bucks.

Brad