RARA-AVIS: carroll john daly (for George)

From: Brian Evankovich ( brianevankovich@hotmail.com)
Date: 30 May 2002

Hi, George. I'd love to see your Carroll John Daly collection, especially if it includes Race Williams short stories. I love Daly. He's just plain fun, and, with Williams at least, lets a sense of humor come through that I enjoy. I'm going to check out the Vee Brown stories next, which look promising. I've gotten the Williams novels from Vintage Library, but the only Williams shorts I have are from the "Adventures of Race Williams" collection, and that's only five stories (and a winner it is, if you want to see how good Daly "could" have been). Email me at brianevankovich@hotmail.com. Thanks! --Brian