RE: RARA-AVIS: Orion's MasterWorks...

From: George Upper ( gcupper3@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 May 2002

--- Robison Michael R CNIN < Robison_M@crane.navy.mil> wrote:
> darn! thats a bummer! a lotta that stuff, like
> thompson's, macdonald's, and hammett's books, are
> already in print. i wish they'd bail on those and
> print some that i can't find in print, like charles
> williams, carroll john daly, peter rabe, and derek
> raymond, to name a few.

Miker--

Is there something in particular by Daly that you're looking for? A bit of his stuff has been reprinted, and can be found used pretty cheaply online. I'm also working on selling someone an anthology of early Daly stuff, and knowing that someone out there might actually buy it might be encouraging.

G.

===== George C. Upper III, Editor The Lightning Bell Poetry Journal http://www.lightningbell.org/