RARA-AVIS: more recently bought

From: Peedie Monk ( peediemonk@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 24 May 2002

Problems getting this message through, so apologies if it repeats. I recently got a few interesting second hand titles I know nothing about. Anybody recommend any of these:

Gerald Butler - Mad With Much Heart Jack Ehrlich - Court Martial Day Keene - Dead In Bed John D MacDonald - The Last One Left William McGivern - Night Extra Whit Masterson - Killer With A Badge Mickey Spillane - The Last Cop Out Charles Williams - Finally, Sunday (aka Confidentially Yours, aka The Long Saturday Night)

Al Guthrie