RE: RARA-AVIS: Tall Tales of Spenser

From: Anderson, Erick (ETW) ( Erick.Anderson@Nike.com)
Date: 22 May 2002

        In Pale Kings and Princes, since the Nautilus only went to 280, Spenser does 12 reps at 280, then sets the machine at 230 and does 12 more, then sets it at 200 and does 12 more:

        "...I got off the machine and took in some air, and shrugged my shoulders a little."

        I don't have a reference off the top of my head for 320, but one could infer an ability to press 320 from the above description. Pretty tough for an old guy.

        Best Regards, Erick